advertisement

Quantity of 12" PVC Outer Sleeves

Gerard124

pfm Member
I have just re-sleeved all my LPs in Blake sleeves so have a quantity of 12" PVC outer sleeves available to anyone who would like them? I guess there is 2 - 3 hundred but I haven't counted them. They are a couple of years old or less in some cases and I have packed them in 2 cardboard boxes.

Collection only - North Manchester in business hours or Worsley area evenings/weekends.

Donation to the Lewy Body Society, please.

Gerard, do you mind if I ask what Blake sleeves are? I was looking at sleeves just last night, think I want 450 weight clear that don't have am excessive 2cm overhang at the record opening.

Sure, no problem - Blake Sleeves are discussed in 'every minutest' detail in this Video Review

Available in Europe from: Bags XL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Gerard, I will have a look.

Been doing some googling since my post last night and like the look of 400 weight Polypropylene sleeves from Scott Nangle since I don't need the sealing flap.

Watched the video. The section on punk singles made me smile. Mind you the presenter had an early Skrewdriver one. They later turned into a neo-Nazi band.

Like the Blake sleeves. I will get some if I manage to buy somebody's mint record collection later in the year.

Jack

advertisement

Back