advertisement

Quality service matters

rich46

quad rules
TIMELINE Contact quad 2805 speaker arcing . QUAD collected both speakers the next day on the 10th june at time stated no waiting in .

discussion with quad repair and service both speakers, fit new audio transformers replace EHT transformers ,2 panel needed replacing. asked for speaker covers replaced black to brown.

RETURNED COMPLETED 22 JUNE Delivered by engineer that completed all the work.

all done in less than 2 weeks. EXCELLENT SERVICE.

AUDIO transformers are the ones in the new 1208 range . anyone who as the 2805 needs to upgrade the audio transformers WHAT A DIFFERENCE Regards allan thanks to tip top service from quad

Good to publicise excellent customer service. It is well worth giving such providers the publicity their company's service offers.

Nic P

I agree - that does sound like excellent service :).

I'm quite surprised all that needed to be replaced though.

only 2 panels wanted changing. one I had very small slit so I had that changed. all the other stuff was my choice. both speakers are fully up to specs. the up dated audio transformers have made a big difference .the brown socks match room better than original black. they look as new now.

Some companies just want to shift boxes and get up their sales figures, others actually care about what they sell and how they support their customers. I had a really positive experience with Creek a few years ago. I remember it well, and have passed the news to my mates too. Excellent way to get positive feedback and is a wise investment.

Great to hear Quad are still on the ball under IAG. Their customer service under the Walker family was always as good as it gets.

advertisement

Back