advertisement

ProAc tweeter foam replacement

eka

pfm Member
Does anyone here know if the tweeter surround foam can be replaced with a similar one that also has the ProAc logo on it? Googling I find that some company in the US (Modern Audio Consultants) had these still a few years ago, but I can't find any info on the company any more.

The foam without the logo can be bought at least here: https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.c...eeters/scanspeak-d2010-replacement-foam-each/

I'd personally like to keep the original look as much as possible so was thinking if these might still be available somewhere. Thanks!

Give ProAc a call, when I asked them about buying a driver for my old 1SC as the driver rubber had split they sent me a brand new driver for free and wouldn't even accept my offer to pay for the postage.

Very helpful company and even if they don't have any foam surrounds they could probably point you in the right direction.

Give them a call don't email though as it's politer and more likely to garner a better response.

Give ProAc a call, when I asked them about buying a driver for my old 1SC as the driver rubber had split they sent me a brand new driver for free and wouldn't even accept my offer to pay for the postage.

Very helpful company and even if they don't have any foam surrounds they could probably point you in the right direction.

Give them a call don't email though as it's politer and more likely to garner a better response.

Thanks a lot, very good to hear that! I'll give them a call soon.

advertisement

Back