advertisement

[IC] Potential sale Accuphase and Cayin end-game integrated amplifiers.

badger748

Former bacon enthusiast
I am mulling over an upgrade to my amplification, to acquire something very spendy indeed.
If I do this, then I will have to move on my two existing amps. So this is a feelers out exercise really.
I'm under no real pressure to do this, and if it doesn't happen I won't be losing any sleep.

I have two different integrateds as I run (sometimes) two systems, but also rotate them whether summer of winter.
They sound different, one is solid state, the other valve, and I cannot hand on heart say I prefer either, if I had to choose one.
Both immaculate, with boxes, manuals, remotes, etc. Photos will follow.
If there is genuine interest, I will shoot more photos and you can always come listen. I am in TN19, near Battle in East Sussex.

1. Accuphase E-370
I am not the first owner; I bought this from a friend. The RRP on the model that superseded it, the E-380 is £6800.00.
As with everything Accuphase, the improvements are incremental, as they bring out a new one or you go higher up the range.
This does NOT have the optional phono or DAC cards in as I use external ones. Box, manual and remote come with it.
There might be the odd very tiny cosmetic mark, but is 99% mint and is truly wonderful to listen to and to look at. VU meters!
This outputs 100w into an 8 ohm load. Plenty of power on any speaker I've had. Full spec and review by hifiplus.

2. Cayin CS-805A
Bought from authorised Cayin dealer, Hifi Lounge. I am the second owner of this.
50W valve integrated which works fantastically with my Devore speakers. Current model, RRP £5900.
Very similar to a Line Magnetic model, which is perhaps better known. Box, manual and remote come with it.
Totally silent in operation - insane control and grunt. Glowing valves always impress too!
Condition wise - perfect, both cosmetically and operationally. Imported into UK and also sold by: -

Both bloody heavy and in huge boxes, so it would be collection only, or me to deliver with agreed costs, but UK only.
Let me know peoples if interest in either or both of these. Drop me a PM and we can have a chat from there.

Cheers
Lee

advertisement

Back