advertisement

Pics of your pets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilo (Leelo) chillin.
048.jpg

The missus on her pet - The Dude.

Been after a pic at this particular spot for a while. Unfortunately it was a tad dull.

This is Paris - shes 1 year old, and weighs less then 1Kg - more like 900grams

She's very troubled in the picture because I was trying to get her to make friends with a dog next door...

Can you imagine ever trying to tell her off for anything... just look at those eyes, and ears flipped right back... such a lady...

2hhq98m.jpg

John you need to be careful. That particular breed has been associated with industrial espionage more than any other. They have a photographic memory and will shamelessly sell to the highest bidder anywhere in the PRC.

John you need to be careful. That particular breed has been associated with industrial espionage more than any other. They have a photographic memory and will shamelessly sell to the highest bidder anywhere in the PRC.

Damn, no wonder she follows me everywhere and just stares at me with those great big watery eyes - ATM She and Bobby are sleeping on my Lab bench while I work... now I realise that she not really sleeping - but WATCHING my every move!!!

A horn-loaded dog?

I thought of a projector dog but horn-loaded is good. The dog had operation in his leg and the projector prevents him of tearing the stitches. This picture is from few days ago now he is without it.

Arye

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back