Status
Not open for further replies.
Tilly

340698893.jpg

Ben who died a few months ago

340698828.jpg

My Mexican redknee

340697690.jpg

Galen. My first. He was a king. Some deaths you never quite recover from.

36031455_143416a70b_o.jpg

Bella. 11 Years young. One of the wisest creatures I know. A fighter.

26614616_2f10261b43_b.jpg

...and Jago.... the young prince (standing next to where Galen is buried).

462919140_bd8dfb1053_b.jpg

enough with all the rip dog stuff! (I'm gonna be heartbroken me), good to see the dog getting the pics in.. still too many cats: apart from colour, cats all look & do exactly the same to me..

1. eat (far too quietly)
2. dirt in their charming house-trays (or as next doors, just hop over the fence and do it in my f*&kng garden!)
3. lick themselves in full view
4. dig their bloomin claws in your thighs while you TRY to concentrate on a film (impossible if a cat is walking nearby).
4. then bugger off on their own for 1/2 a day.

terrific.

up the dog!

l-t-d -- Are they pink fish?

Captain -- Well, my first picture was of Schmedly, the cockatiel. Definitely not a cat.

Joe

l-t-d,

Best TV you will ever have ...........
Looks to be way beyond the resolution of even HD. What's the size of the viewing device?

Joe

dont go into Parry mode , its all nice on this thread,I love all animals:)

sorry yes- it was the dog rip stuff, plus the mere thought of being on tentahooks with s'ones cat on my lap before.. "fnaaaarrgh!" when it suddenly digs its claws in. truly awful. I dunnae get why anyone would own one unless slightly mental.

you see there- look at bagpuss's one's claws.. they clearly should only be in trees.

Looks to be way beyond the resolution of even HD. What's the size of the viewing device?

Joe

Taken with a gash 18-70mm Nikon zoom but better having an image from it than not at all. On the wish-list is a 90mm Tamron Macro.

Tank is 7ft long, 2ft high and 30 inches front to back.

Still very much a work in progress, as they all are.

what breed of dog is that , really nice , just what i was looking for , to keep my cats company.

Leonbergers. Never had any other kind of dog. My kind of temperament. Great with kids, horses and most cats (after the cat's beaten it up a bit). need lots of exercise mind!

Kuma, nice. Appreciated.

Thanks for that , just the sort of dog for me , I like long walks , got a grandaughter who adores animals and the cats are pretty much themselves, independant , except when it comes to food.. I'll do a breeder search.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back