advertisement

PFM's Picture a Week 2024

Great evening last night catching up with some old muso buddies one of whom (he's the son of the late Paul Ringham) runs a Bond tribute band 'Q The Music'. Employing some of the best session players in the country, the band is very much the best of their genre, regularly pulling in huge audiences.

Warren asked me to pop along and grab some photos of the gig.

Q The Music by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Pentax K-1/FA 28-105

I've always taken the view that photographs of bluebells are a bit of an internet cliché, so I give you some photos of my cat.

V378Ye.jpg

xqQGQc.jpg

JRLVjN.jpg

Looks like a high brick wall to me, stretcher bond.

If I'd written that I would have been concentrating so hard on the lovely script that I would have mispelled 'democracy'.

As it is I was concentrating so hard on what to write that I've spelt spelled as though I come from across the pond.

Talking of spelling, I've just noticed that you've misspelt Dalston, and that I've misspelt misspelled.

A friend of ours runs the piano shop in Sleaford and asked me to pop along and get some images for his new website. It's a lovely shop, housed in what used to be a 19th Century Baptist chapel and suits its more recent - musical - occupants perfectly.

Took the opportunity for a play on some of the stock too.

Kawai GL10 2 by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Lovely Model V - couldn't resist a go, it plays beautifully:

Model V by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

advertisement

Back