1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2017 Part II

Discussion in 'photo' started by Pete MB&D, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete MB&D

Pete MB&D Pete Maddex, the one and only!

2. Cleansound

Cleansound pfm Member

Cheers guys for the comments on the power station pic .
    I actually went to shoot moody black and whites and quite enjoyed the color pic with was the first image I shot .

[​IMG]Kelvin 5 by Anton Bosman, on Flickr

3. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

Anton - that's a cracker, really like it. :)

Not the most exciting subject (Leasingham Hall, about 200 yds from our place) but finally got out with the Panasonic 20-1.7 now it's stopped raining. Quite chuffed with the tiny lens, especially its colour rendering:

[​IMG]Stop! by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Olympus OM-D E-M1/Panasonic G 20mm f1.7

4. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

Bee on a windscreen (sounds like a Genesis song) :)

[​IMG]Bee on windscreen by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Stacked image, the bee's antennae were vibrating hence the movement between each of the images.

Olympus OM-D E-M1/M.Zuiko 60-2.8 Macro

5. Pete MB&D

6. chipbutty

chipbutty Mirrorless Manoeuvres

7. John Barry

John Barry pfm Member

8. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

Cracking photo, Anton.

9. Lefty

Lefty pfm Member

+1

Very nice indeed :)

10. martin clark

martin clark pinko bodger

11. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

chipbutty - porcelain figure, reminds me of the woman with the dogs from Trumpton! I'll just get my coat ;)

12. Lefty

Lefty pfm Member

Another from that roll of pushed HP5+ (excuse the huge amount of grain and contrast. I'm still learning!)

[​IMG]

Strobilus II by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Nikon F80 / Tokina 100mm f2.8 Macro / Ilford HP5+ 400 (pushed to 1600)

Lefty

13. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

14. Clay B

Clay B pfm Member

Love ir Gromit! Not a photo you can ignore.

15. Pete MB&D

16. Pete MB&D

17. martin clark

martin clark pinko bodger

18. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

Aaah, the Quiraing?

19. John Barry

John Barry pfm Member

I have an old book of Scottish photographs titled the "Light and the Land". Martin, your two pictures have beatifully captured the theme of that book; I hope you may have some more you can share, thank you

20. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

From a families day at work

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.