advertisement

PFM Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, posting that has just prompted Music Magpie to ask if I need money before payday and offer to buy my CD collection...hate to think how little they would give me for it relative to what I will have paid over the years!

this sort of stuff has been appearing for a week now. can't figure it out.

is this actually for men?

does it matter to you that you are being targeted by ads for footwear that you cannot determine the target gender if any?

it matters in the sense that i'm mildly puzzled as to what is awry with the algorithm. i'm also curious if contemporary men actually wear such shoes.

It probably reads your links to alt-right types like Jordan Peterson, various YouTube/Putin blogs etc and assumes you are in the line dancing demographic! It may also be reading ‘philosopher’ in a brightly coloured Harry Potter sense!

i'm also curious if contemporary men actually wear such shoes.

Those are pretty understated for your average Brit, who would only wear such footwear on very formal occasions (having lunch with the Queen, having his thatched cottage blessed by the archbishop, that only-once-a-month sort of thing.) I’m sure they could be quickly adapted for use in your land - small snow ploughs at the front, perhaps?

Wierdly, while my adblocker (AdBlock Plus) is disabled for this site (I've just checked, again) I don't see any ads at all. I get ads when viewing from the iPad or phone.

I'd like to help Tony's revenue stream, so any suggestions how to get the ads to appear, would be welcome.

I've been told I'm the millionth visitor, and to click the banner immediately, I've been told this several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back