advertisement

Oracle Delphi schematic - Help please

Jazzydog

pfm Member
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a schematic or repair advice for Delphi Mk2 motor circuit as mine has failed. At first, the motor just stopped with no input from me although the speed indicators still lit up. Any further button combination would not get the motor turning again so I disassembled the motor unit to free the cables in the acrylic allowing access to the switch unit. In doing this decided to have a peek inside the motor unit to check continuity and look for any obvious burnt bits, dry joints etc.

Stupidly, I plugged it in whilst apart and somehow managed to arc the PCB to the motor housing and with a spark it predictably failed. No more lights on the front panel but the power brick is still working (actually supplying at 32V against a stated 27V).

So now 2 options; repair/replace the Oracle unit or change to an Origin Live DC motor system.

Not currently having £250+ for option 2, I was hoping that there may be some kind PFM ers out there that could point me in the right direction to getting this IMO fine TT up and running again.

Thanks in advance.

Andy

Bump... Anyone?

Or does anybody here have a used Origin Live motor + advanced controller they may be tempted to part with?

I have an Oracle Delphi myself and they offer excellent after sales service, a great company to deal with in my experience.

advertisement

Back