advertisement

Not cables, but...

Julf

Facts are our friends
So many hifi magazines can't be wrong, right?

Acoustic Revive Ultra Low-frequency Pulse Generator RR-888

RR-888 changes your listening room to the sound field without muddiness and fills it with a feeling of air, reproducing a realistic sound stage where all the musical instruments are set free.

The "Schumann Resonance" is a resonance frequency that exists in the Earth's "electromagnetic" cavity; i.e. between terrestrial surface and ionosphere. German physicist W.O.Schumann first detected the resonant properties of this terrestrial cavity in 1954. It is said that the Schumann Resonance is a breathing phenomenon of the Earth that is lasting from old time of the Earth creation and is giving a positive effect to the human brain.

What on earth is that all about? Sounds like complete rowlocks to me.

Yes, I know, before others say it, don't knock what you haven't tried. Well, I'll just have to remain ignorant. Of course, people are free to spend their $685 on whatever they like. I'll pass though.

Didn't read about the product, but just googled Schumann Resonance, which is very real and interesting - never heard of it before.

Don't buy this, 7.83 Hz is the resonant frequency of your bowels and will induce cataclismic levels of explosive diarrhea if used.

Didn't read about the product, but just googled Schumann Resonance, which is very real and interesting - never heard of it before.

Yes, Schumann resonances are a well-known phenomenon among people interested in the ionosphere. They are somewhat tricky to measure at ground level as their magnetic field is many orders of magnitude smaller than the magnetic field of Earth, and the electric field gets swamped in the normal static atmospheric field.

How they would affect the sound in my living room is another matter...

I'm sure Erich von Daniken has written about this, so it must be true.

So aliens are responsible for the interest in audio cables ?
Perhaps it all started in 2001 after the Space Odyssey and that monolith.
Jupiter Audio Cables, designed by the computer HAL.

If anyone has bought some of these, please get in touch, I have some magic beans for sale in very limited quantities and a very rare opportunity of course, so they're not cheap.

I'm more interested in why you were looking at this site Julf.

I suppose it will be one of those, it's all bollocks with no one producing any material as to why threads again, big big yawn fest.

Will keep the children happy for a night or three, see above for clarity.

You can get it much cheaper at alibaba.com :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/7-8...lgo_pvid=8d8aa70c-e240-4c45-be9a-7f30dc53cb45

"Schumann wave (7.83HZ frequency) can reduce the interference of radio and electromagnetic waves, thereby enhancing the details of the music, enhance the S / N, reduce the standing wave. But also can have a positive video upgrade (vividness and contrast), and people will be affected by the impact of Schumann wave can effectively relax, better listen to the details of the sound."

:D:D:D

personally i prefer good red wine to get the same effect ...

Just did a quick bit of 'research'

Apparently Schumann frequency is speeding up and since the Schumann frequency is said to be “in tune” with the human brain’s alpha and theta states, this acceleration may be why it often feels like time has sped up and events and changes in our life are happening more rapidly.

Whatever is happening, it’s clear that this acceleration may make you feel more tired, exhausted, dizzy, depressed, and even strange as you raise your own frequencies to be more “in tune” with the New Earth.

Adaptation is not always an easy process, but keep in mind it’s all part of your own unique AWAKENING.

Yeah I think I'm awake enough to smell BS lol

Someone actually lent me one of those a couple of years ago. he was properly into his foo (cable lifters etc) and he said it made no difference.

I plugged it in, slapped myself profusely for falling for the 'don't knock it till you tried it nonsense', then gave it back. We both shrugged our shoulders. Silly stuff...

The rest of that website is pretty wacky too. First time I have heard of earthed bed sheets to sleep on (and even earthed socks to sleep in!) They even sell a multimeter to check your personal voltage!

I remember back in the 60s that quite a few cars had earthing straps being dragged along the road. Funny - we do not see those these days.

advertisement

Back