advertisement

New Naim management and products

Interesting that the "Is this the beginning of the end" thread on the green forum was locked this morning.

Too many home truths being put forward perhaps?

The rebranding has already started "Focal powered by Naim". In a couple of years time, the last three word will disappear.

The phrase to watch out for in future press releases is "leveraging of synergies".......

A shoebox retro nait2 would sell rather well I reckon. In fact a half width range would do well.

I’m afraid when you start charging £5k for a power supply it is difficult to defend. I really enjoyed my naim system & a couple of people on here will be getting great pleasure out of my old boxes.

Things change but I don’t understand the rage directed at naim by past & present devotees.

Visiting the factory felt like being in a club, welcomed by great people who loved their work. I've enjoyed my Naim gear (not always the same!!!) since the '80s. I'm sure I will continue to enjoy it until my tinnitus or other frailty stops me. I'd like to have a room for Radford or Leak based gear too, if I win the pools! We can enjoy our nostalgia and hope that there may still be Naim Audio, in Salisbury, for the next generation. If not, it's not our fault and, hopefully Darran at Class A and others will still be around to make sure we can still enjoy the best of their products.

Sorry, just polishing off the last of a rather nice Armagnac after listening to one of Del monaco's recommendations (Schostakovich 8).

I too have, and will continue to enjoy my Naim pieces no matter what goes on moving forward. My almost ten year Uniti is still going strong, and newer couple of pieces sound quite good. I have no complaints. Not a fan boy, just enjoy the music they bring. Carry on...

Visiting the factory felt like being in a club, welcomed by great people who loved their work. I've enjoyed my Naim gear (not always the same!!!) since the '80s. I'm sure I will continue to enjoy it until my tinnitus or other frailty stops me. I'd like to have a room for Radford or Leak based gear too, if I win the pools! We can enjoy our nostalgia and hope that there may still be Naim Audio, in Salisbury, for the next generation. If not, it's not our fault and, hopefully Darran at Class A and others will still be around to make sure we can still enjoy the best of their products.

Sorry, just polishing off the last of a rather nice Armagnac after listening to one of Del monaco's recommendations (Schostakovich 8).
Did you enjoy the performance?

Hardly. You can discuss pretty much what you want except politics.

There's a recent thread on grammar and punctuation that judging by your post above would be beneficial to you.
Arguably, you are missing a couple of commas in the second sentence...

advertisement

Back