advertisement

New Bryston BP-19 Preamp Now On Demo!

HiFi Lounge

Trade: HiFi Lounge
Ld8IIrQ.jpg

Hi All,

We have always been big fans of Bryston at HiFi Lounge, they were one of our founding brands and I have personally owned Bryston at home for 15+ years now and I still love it, they walk that fine line really well giving clarity, honestly and insight into any recording but with just enough warmth to keep the presentation natural and I still think in this crazy world of HiFi they give great value for money and peace of mind with their legendary 20 year warranty on analogue products.

They are not a brand to keep releasing new products but when they do release something it is always worth a listen so when the BP-19 Pre was announced I ordered one straight away so I am really pleased to say that we now have it on permanent demo and it really doesn’t disappoint.

I always feel the importance of a preamp is overlooked, a good preamp should really help open up the soundstage, give depth and height to the music, they are certainly way more than just a input switcher with a volume control.

The BP-19 follows a long line of great Bryston Preamps, like the BP-26 and BP-17 amongst many others including the recent award winning BR-20 which was a streaming Preamp, a great sounding Pre to be honest but not everyone wanted the digital section in that so hence the BP-19, based on the BR-20 but just analogue so a great companion to the BR-20 meaning Bryston have 2 brilliant offering there and when partnered with one of their amps you really can’t go wrong.

We were running it for a demo at the weekend with the 4B3 stereo amp and PMC Fact.12 Signature speakers and it just sounded brilliant, a sound I am very familiar with as not a million miles from what I run at home.

Please find a link to Bryston on our website and if you’d like to come in for a demo at any point please feel free.

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-category/brands/bryston/

Cheers,

Paul.

a01bi2I.jpg

ObIbMWB.jpg

2vSwjEb.jpg

2fCCiWP.jpg

ijf7TGS.jpg

RAastgB.jpg

advertisement

Back