advertisement

[WTD] Network player for my office room , nothing too fancy

stony

pfm Member
Network player to keep in my office room, nothing too fancy.
Basic requirements, it doesn't necessarily need to have HDD storage, HDMI, USB or Wifi (LAN would be just enough). Audio oputput , Tidal/Qobuz connection and Internet radio.

Last edited:
+1 for the Wiim option. I'd say its particular strength in this scenario is the excellent App - very stable, easy to use and very comprehensive. The multiroom feature works well too - I occasionally have the mini in the Kitchen linked with the Pro in the lounge.

Tony should do a find and replace on wiim mentions and put Amazon links in. The amount of times they pop up in discussion it would be a nice little earner

Iā€™ve just got a WiiM Pro Plus for my daughter and I gave it a test. Very good piece of kit for the money.
I've just ordered one for myself as well šŸ˜Ž

Ā£165+PP - cheap as chips !

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I am very tempted by the Wiim amp at 300 quid, much like topping A.S.M.L et all, these prices wont stay like this for long there will be price creep before long.

Only problem is I have no need of one lol!

I have this mis-spelt item.....

Suits you sir......

S

I have this in the dining room with a Chromecast Audio puck for streaming Qobuz. Really good sound for the money and looks pretty cool.

Douk Audio ST-01 2 Channel 200W HiFi Bluetooth 5.0 Valve Tube Amplifier USB DAC Coaxial Optical Digital Audio Power Amp VU Meter https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09FLJ9RBM?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back