advertisement

[FS] Naim SL2s

Can’t stop looking at these since it’s been advertised,
I remember when I went through to Edinburgh to buy a Magnum Dynalab st-2 aerial in 2005,
the posh seller had a pair and I couldn’t take my eyes off them the 10 mins I was in his house,
he didn’t offer to play me a tune, probably wanted to get a rough arsed Weegie out his house ASAP,
beautiful things, have a bump.

Yes, I hankered after a pair for years before finally getting these to replace my long term SBLs but they just don’t work as well in my room due to bouncy floor I guess.

These are tempting. Could replace my SBL's. Look so much better than a SBL & certainly better in that finish than black! However that would really strain the bank :confused:

These are still available if anyone interested. Really need to move these onto a good home where they will be used so any half decent offer considered. Can deliver within reason.

I can vouch for Puddlesplasher as he bought my Rega Isis a few years ago. Combined with the price of these legendaryspeakers, a very attractive purchase for some lucky buyer.

Last edited:
It’s crazy to think that some are buying cables for the price being asked of these excellent speakers.

I have a pair and believe I’d have to spend well in excess of 10k to match them.

A bargain awaits someone.

.sjb

advertisement

Back