advertisement

Naim NAP180 and HICAP

gabble

pfm Member
Following various upgrades, it is time to get rid of some of the now redundant stuff. Nobody seemed to be interested in the summer, but perhaps HIFI is more of a winter thing? Anyway, bored of this stuff in the way in my office so better prices as well.

NAP 180 - Serial number 159510 (1999) (Olive) - Great condition & sounds excellent. Serviced by Class A in 2009 (receipt available). I purchased from The Audio Room in Hull in 2006 (receipt available). In Naim box with power cable, Black SNAIC 4. Ebay prices for recent sales seem to be in region of £550 - £600 - I'd prefer to sell on pfm so £500 for this one

HICAP
- Serial number 147984 (1998) (Olive) - Again great condition. Serviced by Class A in 2016 (receipt available). Power cable, Black SNAIC 5. No box for this one. Ebay prices for recent sales seem to be in region of £450 - £600 - I'd prefer to sell on pfm so £400 for this one

Prefer for collection either from home in Cheshire, or work in Manchester, or happy to meet up within a reasonable distance of either to split the journey with you.

Happy to send photos if you PM me your email address.

gabble

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom