advertisement

[FS] Naim NAP 250DR Power Amplifier

jusphish

Enthralled by Naim
Selling my absolutely pristine NAP 250DR power amplifier from Naim Audio. This is a 2015 model, original DR from the factory. Purchased here on PFM from a meticulous and knowledgeable owner - this amplifier has been very well cared for.

Includes: all original Naim box and packaging with matching serial number, manual, speaker plugs, Powerline Lite mains cable, and DIN to XLR cable. All in perfect condition.

I was fortunate to receive an excellent price here and will pass that goodwill along to another buyer, as well as make a small donation to PFM as part of the trade. Asking £1,995 with no reduced offers please.

Local collection from London strongly preferred. Will consider posting if the amplifier is not sold locally after some time.

j6qKU8Gh.jpg

q6ZCVw3h.jpg

P4f8vuzh.jpg
P4f8vuzlh.jpg

mHM7fBVh.jpg

sES9Zruh.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't reached a commitment locally so will consider fully insured post to UK (only), with discussion by PM.

Going to keep this one on offer at the very low price of £1,995. This for an amp with latest RRP of £4300 and a new classic replacement selling for £5700! I’ve gotten used to the presentation and now prefer it to my 250-2, but still willing to step back if someone wants to buy the DR.

advertisement

Back