advertisement

[FS] Naim Allae Speakers

musicman7988

pfm Member
Not often available and for good reason. Sound lovely with my Naim XS amp and relatively easy to drive at a 6 ohm load but respond well if moving further up the Naim chain and were even more impressive on the end of a 252/300/Supercap I owned before switching over to Devialet in my main rig which they sound great with also. Priced new at £2500 before being discontinued by Naim.

They do have some age related marks which I have attempted to show in the photos below and 1 speaker has the laminate lifting slightly on a small portion of the front top edge most probably from some previous mishandling in transportation prior to my ownership which I anticipate could be professionally repaired if it was considered an issue however it's not really noticeable from more than a few yards away in listening position therefore I did not consider necessary when I acquired the speakers some years ago. All the drive units appear to be in good order along with the pins that align the upper chamber on each speaker to the lower (each of these speakers are 2 separate units). The speaker grills are included and as have been stored away in my ownership, are in good condition.

As I don't have the boxes these are collection only from West Byfleet, Surrey, 10 mins from junction10/11 M25. Delivery may be possible dependent on location @45p per mile. Happy to demo on collection. Seeking £425

Now featuring on the bay ending Sunday ;)

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Re-advertised due to previous buyer being unable to collect - these speakers are unbeatable at the price and very happy to demo..! Please note collection only from West Byfleet, Surrey J10/11 M25 or I may be able to deliver up to 30 miles.

advertisement

Back