advertisement

My passive AE1 adventure

You could try IsoAcoustics Mini Pucks between the speakers and their stands- have worked very well on both my Booky shelf speakers. đź‘Ť

Oh and keep looking out for the dedicated AE1 stands.:)

I think raising them off the top of the stands slightly (I've just used bits of metal, nuts) is a very very good idea - Acoustic Energy knew what they were doing when they designed the original stand.

Does anyone know if these can damage the wood? I assume not.

or try the B+M addis drainer mat things - you'd be very suprised just how effective they are, and no marks. I use em on my Mission 751's and they are better than spikes soundwise - can feel less energy is passed into the stands. Used with the B+Q "bumpers" suggested early in the thread - never got round to trying the harder "bumpers".

or try the B+M addis drainer mat things - you'd be very suprised just how effective they are, and no marks. I use em on my Mission 751's and they are better than spikes soundwise - can feel less energy is passed into the stands. Used with the B+Q "bumpers" suggested early in the thread - never got round to trying the harder "bumpers".

This is 41 pages long! Can I have a management summary please.

This is 41 pages long! Can I have a management summary please.

the above link is straight to the "latest" thread bit. post no 766!

I put 2 "circles" stacked on top of each other and 1 "bumper" (on the top) under each corner of speaker, and it seemed to make a decent enough difference. Certainly cheap and easy to try. better than blu-tak

advertisement

Back