advertisement

My little pony whiffs

Bub
I'm getting a little worried about you, you do seem to read some very strange articles :)
oldie

Don't stick yo dick there You get Penile Cancer according to this article. Stick it in and yo dick goes all black and they haft cut it off. Balls and all.

But as a Brony...

hqdefault.jpg

Well... I wouldn't mind a small sniff... probably smells of bubblegum. One day we will all have a plastic pal thats fun to be with....

I suspect this thread is too wrong for the internet in general, let alone my nice neat little site. As such I shall likely make it go away later.

PS I always suspected Lynx was rather unlikely to function exactly as indicated in the TV advertising, though this thread helps illustrate there may be a whole other customer base that I thankfully had no idea even existed.

I suspect this thread is too wrong for the internet in general, let alone my nice neat little site. As such I shall likely make it go away later.

PS I always suspected Lynx was rather unlikely to function exactly as indicated in the TV advertising, though this thread helps illustrate there may be a whole other customer base that I thankfully had no idea even existed.

A case of shutting the stable door after the horse has been bolted.

Official excuse: I didn't start it, and as you well know *I'm easily led.

*esp' with a bridle

I just like my little pony, a little
ok quite a lot

I think the toy is actually a very unfortunate bedclothes stuffer that a child might find less traumatic than disembowelling her favourite pony. But the detail is quite, uh... well detailed.

Real horses are smelly creatures, unless its a foo foo pet pony that gets bathed every week then its gonna stink you as soon as you touch the damn thing... I like my ponies cartooned, colourful and japanese subtitled cuz they are kawai... the opposite of that bloke (and what has he done to his earlobes)

Don't stick yo dick there You get Penile Cancer according to this article. Stick it in and yo dick goes all black and they haft cut it off. Balls and all.

But as a Brony...

hqdefault.jpg

Well... I wouldn't mind a small sniff... probably smells of bubblegum. One day we will all have a plastic pal thats fun to be with....

a colleague saw on his facebook some fake amputated feet with built in vaginas... :rolleyes:

advertisement

Back