advertisement

MDAC First Listen (part 00111000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is the detox going to be ?
Confirming detox for EU and a type I plug.

From post 374 a couple of pages back:

"To move to production, what I need now from Detox sponsors is confirmation of interest in moving forward and wither EU / UK or US spec AC Adaptor.

Once I have these numbers then I can confirm pricing - but lets say around GBP150 + shipping for the moment.

Please just Email Renata or confirm here on the forum and I'll post a final list."

Hi John - I'm in for the detox, UK supply please.
I have paid for development of Detox and would like one with a UK supply. Since I am currently on John's ignore list I am not sure whether this will get through.I guess I had better send an email.

BigDog, I believe your the only US (110v) customer - I already have your AC adaptor here.

JohnW, Why would you have to assume he is the only US customer? There should be official records correct?

I have paid for FDAC, VFET and two Detox and we have discussed many times that i am a US customer. Including potentially needed a US donor MDAC which I will probably not take advantage of if I wait for FDAC...

2 US detox please!!

Again I will reiterate that this very important request should not be going out by forum post. I really have to suggest again that you create an email list for all members of each project so you can get timely accurate information. I think would have been possible to put together in a few hours over the last 4 years. Please!

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back