advertisement

[IC] Magnepan 1.7i speakers (2018)

vogtlancs

pfm Member
I consider selling my beloved Magnepan 1.7i speakers (off-white, orig. boxes, bought from HiFiSound in March 2018) with dedicated heavy stands in black - please PM for pictures. Maggies are simply the best when it comes to larger rooms with reflective surfaces (since planar speakers are more directional than cones). There is a similar pair on ebay (see, Magneplanar MG1.7 Floorstanding Speakers), but these don’t have the all-important ‘i’ improvements. I’m looking for offers in the region of £ 1,600 incl. the fine stands. Happy for demo and pickup in Lancaster, or meet up in a radius around 100 miles. Cheers, S

Price reduced to £ 1,250 incl. dedicated stands for this absolute classic!

Bump, incl. heavy-duty stands, as well as the original stands. And if you don‘t like off-white, you can order new covers from Magnepan.

Easter Monday special: £ 1,200 for my Maggies with 2 pairs of stands.
Definitively an improvement over the 0.7 (which I had before) and presumably also over the LRSs.

5lLsNEl.png

gNTbp68.jpeg
p7j5eKy.jpeg

The pictures Stefan Sent me.

I want to pull the trigger, just the wrong time for me.

New covers available from Magnepan US for $50 each, or from an eBay seller uk based (who makes his own) for £100 a pair, in any colour.

go for it. An upgrade from the LRS+ these. Very decent bass. No need for a sub with these ones.

Also - love the stands. Very solid and unobtrusive at the front - anyone recognise the Manufacturer?

Very kind of you for offering to show my pictures, Rug Doc, thanks so much! - a pity you're pulling out. Please PM for further info, Stefan

Open to offers my Maggies (with 2 pairs of stands) before they go to the bay…
(to clarify: I have the original Magnepan boxes; the heavy duty stands would need to be shipped separately)

Last edited:
Bump - sensational speakers at a sensational price: £ 1,100 for my Maggies (boxed) and incl. extra stands worth over 300£.

Much wider audience for these on Ebay. I'd go collection only. You will soon move them on.

advertisement

Back