advertisement

Leak and Rodgers Valve Preamps and Tuners

gamut

pfm Member
I have a couple of Leak Point One Preamps and a Rodgers Cadet 2 Preamp and what looks like an older Rodgers preamp for sale - £30 each.
Also a Leak Through Line VHF tuner ( and possibly another one) £40. All this equipment has been in my loft for 20years plus so can't say if working or not but all appears to be original and unmodified with good cases if a bit dusty. No matching power amps I'm afraid so don't ask.

Hi,
May I see the Trough Line tuner please? Mine refuses to work, so I’d gladly grab another one, a tidier one possibly. And the second best Point One 😉 Ta.

Hi Gamut,
Do you still have a Point One preamp available?
If so I'll take one.

Thanks,
norm

Just to update everyone that have made offers or are interested in the equipment, as I have no boxes suitable for the preamps or tuners I will have to say collection only. Location Devon. Sorry for no posting/delivery option.

Just to update everyone that have made offers or are interested in the equipment, as I have no boxes suitable for the preamps or tuners I will have to say collection only. Location Devon. Sorry for no posting/delivery option.
Ok then.

Both Leak tuners still available along with a Leak preamp just what you want to complete a full stereo setup with your Stereo 20 amp for not much money..

advertisement

Back