advertisement

Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard

Staying very calm and never getting annoyed under pressure is also making him look good. I think a lot of people would have lost their rag with the style of questioning he's had.
I assume Amber will take the stand next? If so, it will be interesting to see if she can stay calm, or show her true colours.

Staying very calm and never getting annoyed under pressure is also making him look good. I think a lot of people would have lost their rag with the style of questioning he's had.
I assume Amber will take the stand next? If so, it will be interesting to see if she can stay calm, or show her true colours.
Her true colours?

2 horrible people who deserved one another. They should have stayed together to avoid ruining more people's lives.

Her aggressive side. She admitted in an audio recording that she hit Johnny.
He has a slapable face does old Depp :) As for his ex wife, tabloid headlines & court hearings are the last place to hear the truth in these matters.

Her "lawyer" needs to take a few lessons in practicing law, she is truly woeful.

I didn't know Johnny was horrible. What's he done? (Serious question)
Nothing I know of at first hand, obviously, but there was some tabloid noise years ago about his alleged poor behaviour. Add that to the current alleged bad behaviour, drug abuse and addiction and it's not suggesting he's someone I'd invite round for dinner.

Nothing I know of at first hand, obviously, but there was some tabloid noise years ago about his alleged poor behaviour. Add that to the current alleged bad behaviour, drug abuse and addiction and it's not suggesting he's someone I'd invite round for dinner.
Steve, something tells me you could handle him but it might not make a pretty end to the evening.

She’s a psycho. I’ve seen that look before and was lucky to escape. Jonny hasn’t been so lucky. Poor bloke.

I like him a lot, the charity and the work he does with visiting hospitals dressed as captain jack is amazingly heart warming. I hope she’s found to be the fraud she is.

advertisement

Back