advertisement

Jesus is back and he's . . .

And all his mates had English names. Danny, Jim, Paul, Pete..

It's the shirt, isn't it. It comes back to the shirt. Presented with a shop full of shirts, you have to ask; what would Jesus choose? That's the proof, right there. Unless of course it's a test, because Jesus did that a lot, didn't he. To sort out the true believers.
HHmmm...

Joking aside, although I find indoctrination of children into any type of religion to be wrong, I can't regard him as any different to any other religion. Okay, it's a cult, but so are many. Provided that there isn't going to be some mass suicide, and these people are getting something out of it, then I can't see (yet) the harm. Is it that more accepted religions feel threatened? Do they feel they hold the Jesus patent?

Show me a religion, any religion, that isn't just as crazy. Show me any religion that is harmless. Is this guy so different?
I'm not going to judge him.

Indoctrination into any kind of anything is wrong, earliest we can get we ought to indoctrinate kids into thinking critically.
Oh that's right, critical thinking is mostly now removed from all curricula below postgrad -- odd that

Have a graph

my-little-pony-religion-fanaticism-541990.png

Indoctrination into any kind of anything is wrong

And it'll be the Baptists, Jehovah Witnesses, CofE, Roman Catholics etc that will be most outraged. The point is, you can't actually separate any of them. Indoctrination begins at school, lives in the big building at the centre of your village, and the boss is your Monarch who we must obey.
The more I think about it, the more I like this guy for tearing it up.

Meh, cartoon character he's actually a pony in the real world

my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_parodies_john_turturro_jesus_quintana_from_the_big_lebowski.jpg

also... the real jesus does not discriminate, he's cool with everypony

Jesus_Loves_Ponies_2-n1315036087520.png

The real jesus would choose fluttershy over Magdalene any day, even if she can has psychedelic booblies

I can turn Guinness into a big belly.

Has someone tried to speak to this Oz Jesus in Aramaic? Surely he hasn't forgotten his first language?

Anyway, I thought Dynamo was the new Jesus.

Walking on water, coke to fizz and vice versa. Actions speak louder...

When asked if can show the holes in his hands he replies that he can't because it's a different body. Makes sense.
So why is he calling himself Jesus instead of Alan? Has anyone asked him if he came from space? :)
(I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he and 'Mary' are alone together to hear if they are actually deluded or whether they drop the act in private. Wouldn't it be hilarious if they actually were Jesus & Mary M - we could ask them what they really think of When A Child Is Born by Johnny Mathis, and can he communicate with Elvis).

When asked if can show the holes in his hands he replies that he can't because it's a different body. Makes sense.
So why is he calling himself Jesus instead of Alan? Has anyone asked him if he came from space? :)
(I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he and 'Mary' are alone together to hear if they are actually deluded or whether they drop the act in private. Wouldn't it be hilarious if they actually were Jesus & Mary M - we could ask them what they really think of When A Child Is Born by Johnny Mathis, and can he communicate with Elvis).

And what their opinions are on The Jesus And Mary Chain. Will they be suing for a share in the group's royalties?

Wrong Mary. You have to remember that in White European Jerusalem two thousand years ago, all women were called Mary.
Easy mistake.

advertisement

Back