advertisement

IPL speakers?

https://www.tnt-audio.com/casse/ibl_e.html

Excellent 'speakers easily driven and can go active which is a big plus.

Good soundstage but don't do deep base, amazing with vocals.

I have had three pairs and each time I sell them on I regret it so have a nice pair which love my Exposure amps and active V crossover.

When used with a good sub or two you can move the IBL's away from the wall about 20-30 cm (room dependant) and the imaging improves and they can give holo-real presentation.

edit.... how bizare that two PFM members read this as IBL and not IPL!!!!!! anyway sorry can't help and ignore the above.

Last edited:
They have been supplying speaker kits for years. I have had 2 different kits (M2 and M3TLM) over 30+ years and both were good quality. Have a look at their web site iplacoustics.

Any good? Anything know about them?
I lusted after a set of IPLs a few years back, having read lots of good things, and positive comments. When I finally got a pair and them home, I was quite disappointed with them actually. I'm not sure if they were built poorly, but they lasted less than a week and were promptly resold.

My point is, if you are buying a used set, make sure you know they are built well, otherwise, like me, you risk disappointment.

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom