advertisement

[FS] iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 512GB inc Magic Keyboard

monty

pfm Member
For Sale
My very lightly used iPad Pro 12.9 inch (5th Gen)
512GB
Inc Magic Keyboard
Inc Original box and charger / cable

around £1,900 new, sell for just £1,050 inc standard UPS shipping (if you want fully insured shipping then this is £30 extra)

iPad by Cautious Lip, on Flickr

Back up for sale as person interested not paid.
Happy to do a deal for £950 including standard UPS. £980 if you want full insurance
Absolute bargain.

Writing this on the excellent MacBook Pro @monty sold me only a couple of weeks ago. if you are pondering a purchase but wondering about the accuracy of his description of the iPad or the safety of a transaction with him all I can say is I have absolutely no regrets. I know I got a great machine at below market value and am delighted with it.

I've tried hard to persuade myself (well, my partner) I need his iPad too but so far unsuccessfully. Someone please remove this temptation!

Writing this on the excellent MacBook Pro @monty sold me only a couple of weeks ago. if you are pondering a purchase but wondering about the accuracy of his description of the iPad or the safety of a transaction with him all I can say is I have absolutely no regrets. I know I got a great machine at below market value and am delighted with it.

I've tried hard to persuade myself (well, my partner) I need his iPad too but so far unsuccessfully. Someone please remove this temptation!
Thanks so much for the review Peter. Really pleased you're happy with the Mac :)

If anyone would like to pull the trigger on this then please do so by Sunday. I’m on holiday from Monday afternoon so latest I can ship is Monday morning
Thanks 🙏

advertisement

Back