advertisement

I'm about to have my evening shave (part II)

Plenty of decent online retailers offering free postage if you want the blue. Shave Lounge do it for £5.95. Use code SR10 for 10% off.

sadly no blue on offer in the shop I went to; they had green, red, and white (which smelled worse to me)...

russel.

you've got the wrong thread. that is not a proper razor, unless you plan on shaving your legs.

vuk.

russel.

you've got the wrong thread. that is not a proper razor, unless you plan on shaving your legs.

vuk.

Vuk, if I ever had to get rid of the hair on my legs, this is what I would need.

kawasaki-kht600d-hedge-trimmer-1340617316.jpg

Besides, that razor has a sapphire blade, I like hi tech.

Hey young shavers :p

After trying with them for a good number of shaves, I've decided to give up on the Feather blades, and so if anyone wants the remaining (unused) blades (~40 I think) I'm happy to pass them on for the sake of my face! They're sharp, but compared to the Astra platinum coated blades I find them just a bit too unforgiving in either the Merkur 34C or the Edwin Jagger forget-it's-number. Happy to do a swap if anyone has other interesting (unused) blades of course....

You need to get yourself some Polsilvers, lovely blades, sharp like a Feather, but smooth like Gillette Black. My two favourites are the Polsilvers and the aforementioned Gillettes.
Sadly the Polsilvers are being discontinued, but I can recommend this site whilst they're still available:

http://www.polsilver-blades.com/

Hey young shavers :p

After trying with them for a good number of shaves, I've decided to give up on the Feather blades, and so if anyone wants the remaining (unused) blades (~40 I think) I'm happy to pass them on for the sake of my face! They're sharp, but compared to the Astra platinum coated blades I find them just a bit too unforgiving in either the Merkur 34C or the Edwin Jagger forget-it's-number. Happy to do a swap if anyone has other interesting (unused) blades of course....

I like the feathers. Don't have any trades sadly but happy to pay cashmoney/paypal for them. PM me if you still have them.

advertisement

Back