advertisement

Homage to Blurry pictures

img937.jpg

I really like that one Ian, very nice rendition of colours from that 5d and 50mm f1.4 lens. Are you enjoying playing with it?

First day out with it today. It's very nice. Don't like the lens much, it makes decent looking pictures but the ergonomics are horrible. I'm looking forward to my OM adapter arriving so I can use my nice old Zuikos. Lenses without aperture rings are a pain. I think the camera is very good though.

First day out with it today. It's very nice. Don't like the lens much, it makes decent looking pictures but the ergonomics are horrible. I'm looking forward to my OM adapter arriving so I can use my nice old Zuikos. Lenses without aperture rings are a pain. I think the camera is very good though.

I know what you mean, I went round Dulwich Park today with a Minolta 50mm lens (with no aperture ring) on a Sony body and a Zuiko 50mm F1.8 on an OM4ti and I know what was easier to use - unbelievably easy to see where the polarising filter was working correctly through the OM viewfinder and Zuiko lens compared to the other camera. Unfortunatly the Velvia needs processing afterwards ;-/

very foggy Ian!

Here is one from this evening:

3111139880_cd5d388136_o.jpg

Domino effect on the Thames by Battersea Park
Nikon D3 Nikkor 85mm F1.4 at about F2.5

large and on black here

advertisement

Back