advertisement

HiFi Mishaps

Open Door

Could not find a thread to show the errors of our ways when it comes to kit repairs, mods, incorrect wiring etc resulting in blow ups 🙈

I’ll start…

Wife a moment ago took the baking tray out the oven and placed it on her earphones 🙈

Last edited:
Like Delia used to say, there are 3 ways to cook an earbud - rare, medium rare and ruined....(Ok, was steak)

Could not find a thread to show the errors of our ways when it comes to kit repairs, mods, incorrect wiring etc resulting in blow ups 🙈

I’ll start…

Wife a moment ago took the baking tray out the oven and placed it on her earphones 🙈

Too deep bass maybe 🤷‍♂️

Somewhere I have a slide of my LP12 in bits, when the wall-shelf came off the wall... I will try to find it sometime soon :/

I’ll start…

That’ll be warm sounding, quite a novel way of tuning your iem but perhaps use eq next time

Not my photo (nor deck, thankfully), but this is what happens when someone drops the Rega ceramic flan pan.

Rega-P9-smashed-platter.jpg

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom