advertisement

Hegel H390

DavetheBass

pfm Member
This is the last bit of the hifi to go. Superb condition. Been in a smoke, pet and children free. Original packaging and remote. Works perfectly. Just add speaker wires and speakers and you're ready to go. Lots of reviews online to check out so I won't wax lyrical about it. Save to say its the best amp I've owned in 40 odd years of loving hifi. There's a few used up for sale elsewhere at the moment so I've priced accordingly.

Collected £3,250, or we can meet up to an hour away from Kings Lynn for fuel cost.

LULQcss.jpeg

Pk6xFnu.jpeg

6SAb3af.jpeg

My current reference amp. It's been up against a few including most recently the excellent Copland CSA150 and the Hegel came out on top. There's not much it doesn't pair well with hence why it's staying in my system for probably a good few years as I try out new speakers, it just makes everything sound great, has headroom for days and is never fatiguing despite not skimping on detail delivery. Took me a while to appreciate how good this amp is until I started running into amp/speaker matching issues with other gear. Bloody love it.

I paid £4k used for my second hand and worth every penny, £3,250 is a bargain.

Thx Columbo. You're right, for many this will be an end game amp. I've just got the box down from the attic so its tucked up ready for the new owner to be amazed.

advertisement

Back