advertisement

Headphone suggestions - Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 or.....?

Momentums are a beautifully designed product- I was bowled over the first time I plugged a pair into my iPhone at an airport shop.

Thanks to everyone who has replied to this so far. I think I will be happy settling on the Momentum 2's, they really were streets ahead of everything else I listened to. A decision needs to be made as it's for an xmas gift and someone now needs to pop off and get some, so I don't really have the time for more auditions.

HairyHaggis - As it's for a gift, I sadly won't be able to help with your pair for sale but hopefully someone will snap them up, as they are superb for the price.

Grahame.

Thanks to everyone who has replied to this so far. I think I will be happy settling on the Momentum 2's, they really were streets ahead of everything else I listened to. A decision needs to be made as it's for an xmas gift and someone now needs to pop off and get some, so I don't really have the time for more auditions.
...and you can always get them one of these for their birthday!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00T6F8UGQ?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back