advertisement

Have you got your XL on a lead ?

It is illegal but How do you know they are XL bully pups?
Report your suspicions to the local council and the police.

thanks Bob . its an XL bully dog so i am guessing the pups are XL pups ?? I have contacted the owner of the property and see where we go from there .

thanks Bob . its an XL bully dog so i am guessing the pups are XL pups ?? I have contacted the owner of the property and see where we go from there .

That’s either very brave or very foolish!

If they are breeding dogs illegally you can bet they haven’t got the bitch registered either.
Such scant regard for the law could put you in danger.

I’d leave it to the authorities.

thanks Bob , have to do something as vulnerable person there . i would be negligent if i didnt address the issue . Fortunately the owner is a legal professional so hopefully they will realise what to do .

got a situation where someone causing anti social behaviour and breeding XL bully pups . with Vulnerable persons in house . is it illegal to breed them now ? if so what do you do about it ?
Poisoned sausage.......

My sister was bitten on the face when she was about 2 1/2 years old, 23 stitches across the bridge of the nose and 24 on the lower part of her cheek.
Not only did this do cosmetic damage but she had to have operations so that she could breath properly through her nose.
The dog in question was put down that evening, both barrels, but it doesn't change the fact that she is scarred for life.
Thankfully my father had the wit to go and get her a puppy soon after so she would not develop a fear of dogs.
I wouldn't take any chances where dangerous dogs are concerned.

I do wish dog owners (all types of dogs) would realise not everyone likes dogs.

advertisement

Back