advertisement

Has PFM always been so divided?

best say it was even if it wasn't just to appease those who are not. But generally I know what you mean and it not only in the off topic room where threads go south with attitude and deliberance, ...... now lets argue if that's a real word or not ;-)

The ones that really tie rooms together?

'e said "the ones below.."

2rdx5xx.jpg

Oh no, it hasn't.
Oh yes, it has.
Well, 'twas just divided differently.
(etc.)

Crikey, clearly none of you remember the Holy Stand Wars, a decade-long intifada.

The Knights Mana were disbanded after the seventh Stand Crusade. However, some legends persist that they went into hiding and now secretly run all the audio forums through a secret cabal that is in league with the reptile aliens, and keeps the descendants of christ secret and safe as they knit cable cosies that are imbued with the blood of the saviour.

The trouble is that a particularly important and interesting era in politics has coincided with a particularly dull era in hi-fi.

Let's face it, most (sensible) people realise that things sound the same in the era of digital and streaming. And there's only so much you can make up about the sound of cables.

At least politics offers genuine differences to talk about.

The Knights Mana were disbanded after the seventh Stand Crusade. However, some legends persist that they went into hiding and now secretly run all the audio forums through a secret cabal that is in league with the reptile aliens, and keeps the descendants of christ secret and safe as they knit cable cosies that are imbued with the blood of the saviour.
Kinghts, eh - Well I ddn't vote for 'em.

Listen -- strange men distributing weed^^^spikes is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives
from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical spike-tightening ceremony.

Sadly there is currently no middle ground with any hope. Lib Dems who I voted for in 2015 are a one policy party at the moment and need to become more relevant. If you are centre ground who the heck do you vote for? There is no one.

Divide and rule, although who is ruling? Putin, Faceache( could be the internet thingy or potus, Google, an unholy alliance of all three?, China?, fat boy Kim?, answers on a tin foil hat please.

I'm dying to know who they are and how you've come to speak for another down trodden minority without a voice.
A typically stupid, moronic response, your on form.

You get to speak to people here by being friendly with them, I know it may be beyond your capabilities but maybe give it a go, someone may want to give you a chance outside of the bubble.

They, are a handful from the thousands of members here who prefer not to get involved in bullshit.

The only down trodden minority here are those who read your moronic posts & get some joy from them.

and it not only in the off topic room where threads go south with attitude and deliberance

So far, in fact-
[YOUTUBE]/vi9sXy9eRyA[/YOUTUBE]

And when it's time to take your turn
Here's one lesson that you must learn
You could lose more than you'll ever hope to find

A typically stupid, moronic response, your on form.

Have a think about how that applies to this:

You get to speak to people here by being friendly with them, I know it may be beyond your capabilities but maybe give it a go, someone may want to give you a chance outside of the bubble.

They, are a handful from the thousands of members here who prefer not to get involved in bullshit.

I missed that poll. And your remarkable coyness continues.

The only down trodden minority here are those who read your moronic posts & get some joy from them.

Stupid is as stupid does.

I also inhabit a Nottm based forum where the discussion of politics is banned totally.
The way it works is that some idiot can make a crass, bigoted or borderline xenophobic post, but if challenged, the challenger is accused of 'being political'.

Trust me, the quality, level , humour and generally peaceable political debate on here could teach assorted TV Politics Editors how to do it.

FWIW, I personally do genuinely believe that the present Tory Govt., as opposed to necessarily all those of a 'small c' conservative bent. is actually evil, thieving, and corrupt and it's fun waiting to be convinced otherwise... :D

Mull

Is the present Tory Govt., as opposed to necessarily all those of a 'small c' conservative bent actually evil, thieving, and corrupt?

Is Boris Johnson Foreign Secretary?

advertisement

Back