advertisement

Guildford Audio and the Audio Warehouse October event

Guildford Audio

Early days but we are looking at October/November to hold a two day event at a Local venue in Reading, Berkshire.

The event is open to all and will consist of 3 rooms (proper rooms not Hotel bedrooms!) which will be as close to a home setting as possible.

Room 1

How to get the best from your system.

This will consist of products from AstinTrew, Chord Cables, Vienna Acoustics, Roksan and a few others. We will be demonstrating simple but effective system Synergies but without breaking the Bank! How many times have we made that mistake on a purchase?You will be able to seek advice from us and the Companies in person too.

A Great starter room!

Room 2

Vinyl all the way! Vinyl is enjoying a great time at the moment and this room will not disappoint!

Systems from one end of the price range to the other and how you can enjoy this format to the best of it's ability.

Brands will include Roksan, SME, Oracle, PS Audio and more. We will also have some not so new Decks which bring a few smiles to us Vinyl die hards!

This will be a room not to miss!

Room 3

The Absolute Sounds Room

This will be one of the best events seen for a long time! We aspire to achieving the best and again, this will be stormer.

Brands will include Martin Logan, Audio Research, Krell, Siltech, Tranparent, Wadia and on show, the new Wilson Sasha Speakers!!!

All will be catered for here and an event I am very much looking forward to.

Not to disappoint, we will be offering some ex dem products and previously owned products to buy at the show. Ranging from a £1 upwards.

Guildford Audio and the newly formed The Audio Warehouse are a company that give professional unbiased service to you the customer at home. Should you wish to arrange home demo's of some of the products on show, we will be more than happy to cater for you!

Guildford Audio has seen over a 60% increase in business over the past 18 months (despite the current climate) and this has only come from the service that Trevor has offered to his customers. I am responsible for The Audio Warehouse where I am dealing generally in sub 3k items, this is where we have seen a big up turn and this is why The Audio Warehouse came to be.

Part of our company is represented in the Cambridge area and Alan will be at hand too to help out.

The event will be over a weekend and we would love to see you with us, even if you just want to chat and have a coffee!

This will be the first time an event will be organised by us and on this scale and it will also be a way of saying thanks to everyone who has dealt with us over the years!

if you are interested in this event, please feel free to comment and or send us an email to get an event ticket.

Kindest Regards

John

Venue and Dates now confirmed!

Due to the other HiFi events in October (What Hifi), we have now confirmed dates in November 2009.

They are 21st and 22nd (Sat and Sun). Times will be 10am-4pm on both days.

The event will be held at the Reading Moat House Hotel, Sindlesham, Reading (just off Junc 10 M4).

http://www.bestwestern.co.uk/Hotels/Best-Western-Reading-Moat-House-83861/Hotel-Info/Default.aspx?

This is a great venue with easy access, free parking (ample) and great facilities for all.

The show now has four rooms due to the demand and interest and also for Absolute Sounds to demo and display more products including Martin Logan's infamous CLX speakers and Wilson Audio's new Sasha speakers. As previously stated, there will be many Manufactures on show and Wadia will be releasing some NEW products at the event!!!!!!

Please book your place as soon as possible via me at [email protected] to avoid disappointment!

Please use a larger my font; my eyes are not so good. Maybe hit that caps lock key as well.

Things are hotting up!

Our event has taken many steps forward and it is exciting that some of our partners in Audio have chosen this show to launch new products.....

Astintrew will be launching two new exciting products (one I am listening to right now!)

Inspire Hifi will be demonstrating the new amazing Eclipse turntable and launching a new phonostage!

Wadia will be launching a new exciting product!

PS Audio with the new Perfectwave Transport and DAC

Bens records from Guildford will be attending and offering great vinyl on sale.

So, brands on show so far..

AstinTrew, Inspire Hifi, Wilson Audio, Martin Logan, Plinius, Heed Audio, Roksan, Vienna Acoustics, Transparent cables, Yter cables, Audio Research, PS Audio, Copland, PrimaLuna, SME, Sonus Faber, QED, Custom Designs, Base, Grado, Koetsu, Krell, Chord cables, Oracle Audio, Audio Origami, Ortofon and still more coming.....

The days will be split into room/time set ups for you to listen at specific times so no rubbish demo's here

Remember, if you would like to attend, go to http://www.theaudiowarehouse.co.uk and use the link to book!

This is purely a Two channel event and not to be missed

As you may be aware, Guildford Audio and The Audio Warehouse are holding an audio event in Reading on the 21st and 22nd November. We have teamed up with PS Audio to offer show visitors two highly regarded power products. Available to buy now and collect at the show. Or buy on the day but there are limited numbers of each product so better to reserve now!

1, PS Audio Quintessence Power Centre. Normal retail over £1000!!

Show offer price £450!!!

AC power filter with the deepest cleaning of any passive filter in the world. The Quintessence Power Center is a remarkable system wide AC power filter capable of cleaning the AC, protecting your equipment and providing state-of-the-art passive filtering. If the Power Plant Premier is not in your budget, then the Quintessence is the next best thing. True surge protection, front panel harmonic power analyzer, AC volt meter, remote control and outstanding AC filtering in an affordable shelf or rack mount chassis product. The Quintessence also offers both double common mode and differential mode noise filtering of the AC line, improves performance of connected equipment and provides a safe and noise reduced power source.

2, PS Audio Duet Power centre. Normal retail over £200!!

Show offer price £99!!!

AC cleaning and protection at our lowest price ever. The Duet is a no-compromise performer that features our exclusive Nano Crystalline filters, dual differential zone cleaning, over under voltage as well as surge and spike protection that is state-of-the-art. The Duet has no power limitations and will not restrict dynamic range of connected equipment. Clean spacious and open performance for audio with richer blacks and a more three dimensional image for video. The Duet is perfect for any small system or as a standalone power center for power amplifiers of any wattage. Compact and powerful, the Duet is the perfect choice for any system.

Both these items are only available to show guests and if you have not booked a place yet, Please contact me direct for a place. Limited product numbers (less than 11 Quintessence products available)

With the show only being weeks away, I have emailed all the people who have asked to come. This includes the list of the room equipment, demonstrations, hotel facilities and other items of interest. If you have not received it, please let me know.

I have allowed for extra places should you wish to attend. It promises to be a great couple of days!!

j

Tel: Mobile 07810546103.Office: 01483-537577
Email: [email protected] http://www.guildfordaudio.co.uk http://www.theaudiowarehouse.co.uk

advertisement

Back