Do you have grandchildren?

• Yes

Votes: 56 35.9%
  • No

Votes: 92 59.0%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters
It so is! My two live near Paris so it's a godsend.

2 more grandsons in the oven right now. Can't wait. One of them will even be in the UK!

Grand-parenthood is all the kinds of wonderful parenthood is, plus (add cliché)....
… they can show you how computers and other hi-tech gadgets work

As of 0600 today, I'm up to 3! Can't wait to meet the little chap.

Congratulations!
We have had a whole week of having a contented, fed baby plonked on our bed every morning, it has been an uplifting experience.
After Monday we will not see her for a few months - but that is the way it is. Grateful to have this time with the tiny new one.

Mine are like 2 balls of bright sunlight running round the house. Love it when they stay over.

That is a terrific description.

We have had over a week with the new G-Daughter. It has been wonderful.
it will be a few months before we see her again, and we are already looking forward to it.

Big fat butterball of gurgles here today .puked on our carpet and my jumper
Makes amazing expressions when pooing and weeing in nappy !!

Just totally adorable but jolly glad to give him back to mum and dad as hard work
We love watching teletubbies and he now waves at them . Just almost ready to crawl ..just cant quite get those legs going yet but wont be long

Lots of positives already highlighted here but a bit much when a daughter with an only child (5 y-o grandson) feels the need to send 20 photos a day for what is mostly triviality! I’d prefer occasional well taken pics but I don’t want to burst a bubble!

advertisement

Back