advertisement

Got Ticks and Fleas?

Well - how about , just for once, you actually try to learn something for yourself? There is in fact a perfect calvin & hobbes description for how you've always 'engaged' with DIY websites:

pander.png
Amusing and delusional, Clark.
Look at my threads, posts … chock full of ACTUAL photos of soldered up projects. Dig thru my posts, here there anywhere.
But I guess we’re ALL using screens to look at those photos… so the TV C&H cartoon makes
sense. Hmmm…
Btw… refresh rate on those CRTs is still unbeatable!

why so thin-skinned, 13, why -so?

'soldered' is one adjective; I can suggest ...others.
Not “thin” but more like “hollow “.
IAC, you and your fellow drinkers , here in the PFM cesspool, are provisionally existential and “matter” ONLY inside this filter bubble. Protected by busybody modz , always tweaking the mixing console, so that echo chamber reverb rings “melodic ”.
Btw:
I have zero Radiohead, Beatles, The Who, Rolling Stones , Kate Bush and Sex Pistols in my collection.

I have zero Radiohead, Beatles, The Who, Rolling Stones , Kate Bush and Sex Pistols in my collection.
Me too.
Not “thin” but more like “hollow “.
IAC, you and your fellow drinkers , here in the PFM cesspool, are provisionally existential and “matter” ONLY inside this filter bubble. Protected by busybody modz , always tweaking the mixing console, so that echo chamber reverb rings “melodic ”.
Sadly I'm not a drinker. Are your posts alcohol fuelled? And TBH you capture the essence of any group of likeminded people, whether that be online, at a photography club, or a yoga group. Other than human nature, I'm not sure what you are getting at.

advertisement

Back