advertisement

GGNTKT M1s

Purité Audio

Trade: Purite Audio
For sale an ex-demonstration pair of Geggentakt’s superb M1s loudspeakers,
https://ggntkt.de/en/model-m1/
The M1s is the high power version, my pair are in white.

The Mi is a multi driver speaker with excellent bass extension from a compact enclosure, it features cardioid or monopole bass, a compression loaded tweeter with waveguide , mid and twin bass drivers on the rear.

Current retail is close to Euros 8k I am asking £4500 inc vat and dedicated ‘Bauhaus’ stands.
Keith

The GGNTKT M1s are active, amplifiers ( Hypex N-Core) and all DSP are housed externally in a smart slim aluminium enclosure.

Keith

The M1s can accept either an analogue or digital signal, the USB port on the front is used to change the speakers bass response from cardioid to monopole depending upon positioning and preference and for uploading any firmware revisions.
Barr extension is superb almost completely full range.
Keith

Rear view showing the AES or analogue inputs and the ‘speakon’ connectors, there is just one cable running to each speaker which carries both signal and power.

Keith

Everything is included these are the speakon/poweron cables that carry both signal and power to each speaker.
So only the external amp/dsp box receives power and just one albeit thick cable runs to each speaker.

Keith

GGNTKT site, the pair I have for sale are the M1s ( high power) version.
Compression titanium tweeter in waveguide, 1.170mm mid and 2x170mm on rear, bass extends to 32Hz from a slim compact enclosure, external amps/crossover and dsp.
https://ggntkt.de/en/model-m1/

Keith

Current rrp is Euros 7950 and I will include a pair of black or white dedicated stands and all cables ( speakon/poweron) .
Keith

Ggntkt M1s bump, complete with dedicated stands, collection preferred but I have all original packing.

Reduced to £4k inc vat .

Keith

Just to add the only reason for sale is that Roland has changed the tweeter the unit from the M3, we have a new pair of M1s on the way hence the sale.
Keith

A Celestion titanium diaphragm compression driver plus waveguide takes care of the H/F, 6.5” mid driver.

Keith

Hypex NCore amplifiers and all DSP including crossovers are housed in this neat aluminium enclosure.
One cable which contains both signal and power runs to each speaker ( poweron/speakon connection)

Keith

Several enquiries but still available, superb compact active loudspeakers with real bass extension 30Hz , cardioid response means a clearer more insightful sound and they positively enjoy being placed close to walls, digital or analogue input.
Just one cable runs to each speaker.
Keith

advertisement

Back