advertisement

General Purpose Rubbish Terrorist Thread

Thread from the dead alert!

This (link) is shaping up to be a candidate.

This outstanding Scottish example deserves a mention:

"A car which was on fire has been driven at the main terminal building at Glasgow Airport.
Eyewitnesses have described a Jeep Cherokee being driven at speed towards the building with flames coming out from underneath.
They have also described seeing two Asian men, one of whom was on fire, who had been in the car."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/mobile/scotland/6257194.stm

A commuter top tip: wear a bulky rucksack and the crowds part around you.
Leaving a wire hanging out of the main pocket easily empties half a tube carriage, and virtually guarantees a seat.

A commuter top tip: wear a bulky rucksack and the crowds part around you.
Leaving a wire hanging out of the main pocket easily empties half a tube carriage, and virtually guarantees a seat.

The police shot Jean Charles de Menezes for a lot less than that.....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1341167/ Four Lions. Must see Chris Morris / Warp Films black comedy about 'rubbish' terrorists.

On a positive terrorism note. last week a friend intending on queuing for The Proms told me that queuing isn't allowed anymore. Instead you're given a timed ticket so you can go get a coffee etc instead of spending hours in line ( potentially as a target )
Oppose terrorism but welcome the unintended positive consequences!

The police killed J CdM due to incompetence. He didn't give any cause for suspicion.

Well he lept over a turnstile so ergo he was a terrorist. When I was a terrorist I used to do it all the time.

The police killed J CdM due to incompetence. He didn't give any cause for suspicion.

That may well be correct at that time of the shooting, but after the event it was revealed his work permit had expired and if he played by the rules he would not have been there.
Just saying what I heard that is all, no implications intended.

Bloss

Look up the Dhuren Barot case from 2004, too long to transcribe here, the bloke was a true Walter Mitty .

Well he lept over a turnstile so ergo he was a terrorist.

No he didn't. As part of "the management's" efforts to smear J CdM (and deflect blame) the police claimed he jumped the barrier in press releases, interviews, etc.
But it was proven in the inquest he swiped his Oyster card and went through the barrier in an orderly manner.

That may well be correct at that time of the shooting, but after the event it was revealed his work permit had expired and if he played by the rules he would not have been there.
Just saying what I heard that is all, no implications intended.

Bloss

Fair enough.
Anyway, what happens to visitors who outstay their welcome at your place? :-D

advertisement

Back