advertisement

[Franc Audio Accessories ceramic disc sets available for trial,now ]

mr.gregdee

Trade: G Point Audio
Hi Guys,

As I announced a week or so back, the Franc Audio Accessories - ceramic discs have now arrived at G Point Audio. I believe the best way to try any components is within your own system. As a result, I would like to offer a free trial of these excellent devices. There are two sets available for trial, one in the silver finish option and one in the black (the two are identical other than in terms of colour). Anyone interested can choose to try either set and there is no obligation.

FrancAudioFeetCD_blk.jpg

If you would like to try a set of these outstanding equipment supports, please PM me and I will include you on the list.

The idea is that I will send them to the first person on the list and they, in turn, after trying them for a few days, send them on to the next person (I will let you know their name and address). The only thing I ask is that you send them by ‘signed for’ delivery (should be about £3.50) and that you post (on this thread) your thoughts on the performance of the discs.

I now have stock of these excellent devices and, should you decide to buy a set, I can deliver them within five working days. The cost for a set of three is £290.00.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

Greg

Gentlemen.

Trial has got 4 interested parties so far.
Please register your interest.
One Black and one Silver pair are waiting.
Have a look one more time ;)

trialpairone.jpg

Greg

advertisement

Back