advertisement

exposure amps and spendor speakers

sergiox

pfm Member
Hi, i have a pair of exposure 3010 monos with a 3010s2d preamp , what do you think about a pair of spendor loudspeakers for them? i was thinking about the a6 or the s8e ? Do you have any experience about this combo?
thanks in advance
cheers
s.

That's a very competent pre/power set up; capable of properly driving the speakers you mention plus most others. Pick any speaker that matches the room and your sound preferences.

Hi, i have a pair of exposure 3010 monos with a 3010s2d preamp , what do you think about a pair of spendor loudspeakers for them? i was thinking about the a6 or the s8e ? Do you have any experience about this combo?
thanks in advance
cheers
s.

The last time I heard Spendor with Exposure was a pair of SP1/2 driven by a 17/18 combo. Worked very well, sounded excellent.

We have very similar pre/power sets - I have 3010S2 pre (not d) and 3010S2 monos. Have not had Spendors at home with them (I have MA GX300s) but I suspect they'd work very well.

I had Spendor S5e speakers with my 2010s integrated and power and although I'm not really into all the subtle differences of the mad audiophile world I preferred my Neat Motive 1's

I have Exposure amps and Spendor speakers, but they are in different rooms and (obvs) not connected to each other.

advertisement

Back