advertisement

example of bad bokeh

vuk

\o/ choose anarchy
i hope this clears it up for everyone:

bad_bokeh.jpg

the background jiggling/frenzy attracts so much attention and dominates the frame, one hardly notices the girl.

note : this is not my photo!

vuk.

She's kneeling on the sand thinking

"It's not even OK bokeh, why did I "take the whole lot off" ?"

That's what it's all about - see !

If you look at pictures like that long enough, eventually you go blind, solving the problem of poor bokeh.

oe

erik.

she's covering her breasts so the resort staff across the inlet/bay(?) don't get too excited and glancing slightly to her left because the photographer told her to.

a more interesting shot would be of her brushing that sand of her ass.

vuk.

At second glance, it seems the existence of lights in the background is more distracting than the bad bokeh.

That and the stupid pose tell me this is also an example of bad composition.

ErikL, who knows nothing about photo composition

ErikL said:
At second glance, it seems the existence of lights in the background is more distracting than the bad bokeh.

erik.

the out-of-focus lights distract/annoy because they are rendered badly. that's what bokeh is about.

vuk.

Her red toenail polish cheapens the photo too.

This "Ben Heys" guy sucks.

PS- Ben Heys should not have any lights in that background. Trust me. :)

Ben has however successfully observed the Rule of Thirds and included a naked young woman. He therefore stands a very good chance of winning his camera club competition.

joe.

it is the same ben heys! i "know" the guy from photonet and he is in australia.

vuk.

Vuk,

I can probably guess your answer, but I have to ask: Have you engaged Ben in battle?

Joe

"as he's liable to cut your head off... or turn you into a newt"

As Ben is shown wielding a sword it's likely he is some form of melee class. It's therefore extremely unlikely that he would have a spell as powerful as Polymorph.

Matthew

PS If he had that big sword and Polymorph it would be zomgIMBA!!111! eZm0de gief epxix0rs

advertisement

Back