advertisement

Enlarger and Nova developing tank

gabble

pfm Member
Now I know wet darkrooms aren't really in fashion in these days of photoshop, but I thought somebody here might be interested. My darkroom equipment has been waiting for me to get going again for about 10 years now, so perhaps somebody else might like a go.

It is all packed up in the loft but I can get it out if anybody is seriously interested.

Key bits are

Meopta enlarger with colour head and exposure timer

Nova darkroom paper developing tank which replaces developing trays, holding the prints vertically, thermostatically controlled. You can even use the floating lids so the chemicals can stay in and at the right temperature between sessions.

Also loads of other bits like easels, tongs, trays, film tanks etc. Probably some very past their sell by date chemicals and paper too....

If it is of interest to anyone and you can collect from Cheshire let me know. Not looking for any money, perhaps a small donation to a charity of my choice if you want to. It would just be nice to know it was being used rather than going to landfill.

gabble

Hello
My daughter is a very keen photographer who loves film so could put this to good use.
I am in Merseyside so not far away
PM on its way

I would just like to say a big thank you to Gabble for the dark room.
Our daughter is delighted. I am quite keen to have a go again myself.
Looks like I will be converting the shed in to a dark room.

advertisement

Back
Top Bottom