advertisement

English Acoustics

I'm a proud owner of an English Acoustics 41C here in the States. The amplifier just received a "bang-up" notice from Elite Audio.
41c + Elite Audio

From what I gather, as a result of English Acoustics' showing at the. Bristol Hi-Fi Show, Elite Audio has taken them on as a dealer. That makes three, alongside PJ HiFi in Guildford, and Oranges & Lemons in London.

Here is a quick snap of my system here in the States: English Acoustics 41c (amplifier), Wolf Von Langa SON (speakers), ampsandsound Stereo PRE (preamplifier), SW1X LPU I (phono stage), SW1X DAC II (dac), Denon DP61F (turntable), Audio-Technica VM760SLC Dual Moving Magnet (cartridge)

I will be auditioning the 21c and 41c early in May. Very much looking forward to it albeit that it’s one of a short shortlist. I will be pairing my final choice with a Chord Hugo TT2 in pre mode but very jealous you have an ampsandsound pre there. We don’t get to hear them in the UK and in other circumstances they‘d have been very much on my shortlist.

Can’t see any pic @davidavdavid. It says it‘s “in your bin” which is a novel message.

I will be auditioning the 21c and 41c early in May. Very much looking forward to it albeit that it’s one of a short shortlist. I will be pairing my final choice with a Chord Hugo TT2 in pre mode but very jealous you have an ampsandsound pre there. We don’t get to hear them in the UK and in other circumstances they‘d have been very much on my shortlist.

Can’t see any pic @davidavdavid. It says it‘s “in your bin” which is a novel message.

advertisement

Back