advertisement

England World Cup Shambles

Yet another horror show. And the Ashes to come? Jesus!
And months of preparation went into this campaign. Can the rebuilding be done in time?

lmao.

Sorry blokes, can't help it. I thought the football team were bad...

...and Bopara said unto Broadivere "what did you see when you cast excaligunnandmore into the lake" and Boardivere replied "naught but the wind and the waves" and Bopara knew that he had lied... ...the third time Broadivere did as hid liege commanded and a hand clad in the whitest test whites reached up and clasped the hilt of excaligunnandmore and brandished it trice before slipping beneath the waves.

...and Bopara said unto Broadivere "what did you see when you cast excaligunnandmore into the lake" and Boardivere replied "naught but the wind and the waves" and Bopara knew that he had lied... ...the third time Broadivere did as hid liege commanded and a hand clad in the whitest test whites reached up and clasped the hilt of excaligunnandmore and brandished it trice before slipping beneath the waves.

Quite astonishingly, I was reading this very section of Tennyson's 'Idylls of the King' just yesterday.

I'm not sure how we can cast Lahiru Thirimanne or Angelo Mathews as the illegitimate son of Eoin Morgan by Morgan's half sister.

As expected - pisspoor performance and just to rub it in we still have to play Afghanistan in a match to no purpose.

At least Ravi can hold his head high.

But it's good to see Bangladesh going through, they thoroughly deserve it.

All that remains is to hope that Afg. field their Under-13 disabled reserves, and that they take a bung to throw the game.

advertisement

Back