advertisement

Election night 2019 / aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle Central declared. Let’s leave it there. ‘At the moment the entire British Parliament is Labour’.

Johnson says he is a one nation Tory ....over the next few years we are about to find out.
I fear for the vulnerable & poverty stricken as in most cases, even though many in the country see it happening, very little fuss is made about it online or in the media & I don't expect this to change anytime soon. The Tories fully understand this of course so I imagine anyone claiming a benefit or currently living in working poverty with children in tow are about receive the full wrath of voting for this particular Tory party over the next 5 years.

I fear for the vulnerable & poverty stricken as in most cases, even though many in the country see it happening, very little fuss is made about it online or in the media & I don't expect this to change anytime soon. The Tories fully understand this of course so I imagine anyone claiming a benefit or currently living in working poverty with children in tow are about receive the full wrath of voting for this particular Tory party over the next 5 years.
Hypocritical cant from the tory enabler.

Are you suggesting the exit poll has got it completely arse about face based on your canvassing?

288a5ab6-edb1-4f43-9c7f-b5b635c64da3.jpg
Where have I said the exit poll is wrong in conversation with you. This was carried out today while polling was active.

Hypocritical cant from the tory enabler.
5 years of Cameron with me voting Labour is hardly enabling a Tory government.

Have you canvassed around the country for views on why people are voting?
It seems not if you believe voting Brexit has enabled a Boris win.

Okay, I’m a third the way through Bowmore 12 year old. Good luck Scotland.

Blyth Valley, partial recount - if they go blue, the exit poll is very right.

Gone blue and a stellar example of a split opposition allow a Tory win. One day they might learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back