advertisement

Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour

Fabulous source of music, thanks for web page details. This is where computer based hi-fi comes into its own as a wide ranging source of great sounds. Who wants to sit at home every night just listening to Pink Floyd and Dire Straits?

BTW, Spotify on high bit rate ain't half good as well. Don.

"The problem with prison is it has the wrong kind of bars"

Saved this link to my desktop, but it will not play after I have downloaded it anybody any idea's?

You need to right click on the download arrow - then select "save link as" or whatever your browser equivalent is. This will then download a zip file. You then have to unzip.

Ta, I think I tried it that way, but will try again got to go to work now will post back if successful tomorrow.

Still having problems playing this programme the following error message comes up, any idea's?

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

Plays fine in iTunes, use winrar (google it) to unzip the file, then import the folder to itunes library, should do it.

REgards

Still having problems playing this programme the following error message comes up, any idea's?

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

Tell you what it might be - when I unzip them I get 2 sets of files i.e. each track duplicated. The first set (at the top in my Explorer) don't work - so I just delete them. What is left plays fine.

Just listening to episode 4 - Baseball. As cool as ****!

Still not managed it, but I am not best ever re computer related matters I will give it another go over the weekend.

advertisement

Back