advertisement

[WTD] Dvd player (HDMI)

alanchamberlain

pfm Member
Just wondering if anyone has a decent DVD player (HDMI) that is no longer required and would rather have it put to use by someone (I.e. by me) than having it lie around unused for years and then finally carting it off to the nearest DVD graveyard. I realise they’re not that expensive new but I thought I may as well ask - you never know! Based in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

many of the cheapest ones (Sony, Panasonic around £40) seem to be decent enough for what I want - just to play the relatively small amount of DVDs that I have. I already have one player with a Scart connection going into an older non smart TV but I have now bought a new TV with only HDMI connections. I suppose I could get a Scart to HDMI converter but I don’t know if the picture quality is as good.

Many thanks for your quick reply! I don’t actually have any Blu ray discs so I might as well just stick to a bog standard (but HDMI) player. If nothing is forthcoming
I might just go for something cheap and cheerful around the £40 mark. Unfortunately there must be hundreds of such players knocking around that have hardly been used just gathering dust.

Many thanks for your quick reply! I don’t actually have any Blu ray discs so I might as well just stick to a bog standard (but HDMI) player. If nothing is forthcoming
I might just go for something cheap and cheerful around the £40 mark. Unfortunately there must be hundreds of such players knocking around that have hardly been used just gathering dust.
The Blu Ray plays normal DVDs and upscales. This player is my friends, not mine.

I have a mini sized Sony blu ray player, with remote (not sure on the model number) that you can have for £16 posted Alan

I have got Panasonic DMP-BD35 doing nothing, it plays DVDs as well.
It can be yours for £20 + P&P

advertisement

Back