advertisement

Donald Trump - non American missing the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean99

pfm Member
A petition calling for Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump to be barred from entering UK has passed 100,000, meaning MPs will have to consider debating the issue.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35052505

Trump is certainly an odious piece of work, but please let's not try to mute or hinder him. He's the best thing that has happened to the GOP in years because, unlike some other more polished GOP candidates, he has no filter between his mouth and his poisoned brain. He tells it like the GOP sees it.

Seriously if he became the republican presidential candidate it would be great news, because I'm pretty certain he'd lose against any of the dems. in a national election.

So, please let him continue his polemic rants - it will remind people what the GOP stands for.

It is a degree in being glow in the dark orange? Or is it for having the worlds worst hair piece? Or perhaps being a complete C**T.

091215-MATT-WEB_3521378a.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35052505

Trump is certainly an odious piece of work, but please let's not try to mute or hinder him. He's the best thing that has happened to the GOP in years because, unlike some other more polished GOP candidates, he has no filter between his mouth and his poisoned brain. He tells it like the GOP sees it.

Seriously if he became the republican presidential candidate it would be great news, because I'm pretty certain he'd lose against any of the dems. in a national election.

So, please let him continue his polemic rants - it will remind people what the GOP stands for.

I said as much to my missus today and hope they let him ride all the way to the nomination next year though there is a nagging little piece of me that says he could win given the climate in states at the moment.

ojsz7.jpg

Sorry, it's been a while since I've Trekked a thread.

Joe

Regarding of what he said about parts of London being radicalized and police fearful to enter , what's your personal experience ?
Obviously all big cities have dangerous, crime ridden districts but I think he meant specifically dangerous Islamic parts of town.
My friends who live in UK say that once government settles a couple of immigrant families in the particular street or block the real estate value plunges ,British tenants move out and more immigrants move in taking over the street . This way some areas are totally dominated by closed in Muslim communities ruled by a form of sharia law which is recognized by the authorities and British
law. So yes , submission of women and polygamy as an accepted form of marriage.

Regarding of what he said about parts of London being radicalized and police fearful to enter , what's your personal experience ?
Obviously all big cities have dangerous, crime ridden districts but I think he meant specifically dangerous Islamic parts of town.
My friends who live in UK say that once government settles a couple of immigrant families in the particular street or block the real estate value plunges ,British tenants move out and more immigrants move in taking over the street . This way some areas are totally dominated by closed in Muslim communities ruled by a form of sharia law which is recognized by the authorities and British
law. So yes , submission of women and polygamy as an accepted form of marriage.

While it's true that the makeup of parts of cities often change when immigrants move in (not just Muslims), the last part of your comments are pure fantasy.

Sharia law does not trump UK law. Do Americans really believe that the UK accepts the ' submission of women and polygamy as an accepted form of marriage'? I know some of them think we all live in castles and speak like what the Queen does, but that's astonishing if true.

We have equal, gender and other rights legislation here you know. It's not the wild west. :D

Stephen

While it's true that the makeup of parts of cities often change when immigrants move in (not just Muslims), the last part of your comments are pure fantasy.

Sharia law does not trump UK law. Do Americans really believe that the UK accepts the ' submission of women and polygamy as an accepted form of marriage'? I know some of them think we all live in castles and speak like what the Queen does, but that's astonishing if true.

We have equal, gender and other rights legislation here you know. It's not the wild west. :D

Stephen

'Wild West' ? You mean like Utah.

There is a petition here with over 400,000 signatures looking to block Trump from UK entry due to hate speech!

PS I don't support it, I'm all for letting him in and heckling the crap out of the moron, but it is the other side of say the Anjam Choudary thing. A very similar kind of idiocy, scapegoating and fear-mongering can be found on both extremes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back