advertisement

Diane Abbott

The current pile-on is repulsive hitting a new low today where she wasn’t even allowed to speak in a PMQs where she was actually being used as the ball.

Every day I lose more respect for our politics. The Tories are clearly just vile. No amount of racism is off limits if they can pocket the money. They are just Putin/Mugabe-grade gangsters. Zero integrity.

Starmer‘s fake moral outrage given his white centrist racist purges which bleached-out so many good MPs and councillors from the party to placate his Brexit gammons was almost as repulsive to watch.

Lindsay Hoyle is an absolute disgrace to his position. He should have been sacked the last time he allowed his bias and bigotry to define proceedings. Just a nasty piece of work IMO.

There is nothing to respect here.

The current pile-on is repulsive hitting a new low today where she wasn’t even allowed to speak in a PMQs where she was actually being used as the ball.

Every day I lose more respect for our politics. The Tories are clearly just vile. No amount of racism is off limits for them if they can pocket the money. They are just Putin/Mugabe-grade gangsters. Zero integrity.

Starmer‘s fake moral outrage given his white centrist racist purges which bleached so many good MPs and councillors from the party to placate his Brexit gammons was almost as repulsive as the oligarch PM’s rank corruption.

Lindsay Hoyle is an absolute disgrace to his position. He should have been sacked the last time he allowed his bigotry to define proceedings. Just a nasty piece of work IMO.

There is just nothing to respect here.
I can’t help feeling that someone from Starmer’s office once again ‘had a word’ with Hoyle before proceedings began today.

Starmer’s saccharine words with Abbott at the end of today‘s session were vacuous politiking. The man is a moral disgrace

Like someone said, leading up to the election, there's going to be plenty more of this who can stick the most racist mysogenist crap on their opponents.

No fan of Abbot but she's the only one in this debacle that actually looks the least guilty one.

Guilty of what exactly, that she’s black and should be shot?

Debacle? Seriously a guy says he hates all black woman and one in particular should be shot and another woman should also be shot but he’d be happy if she merely was sacked from her job.

F@ck me :rolleyes:
I didn't say she was guilty of anything.

Nor was todays debacle in the commons her fault.

Hoyle deviated from the order paper at least twice https://commonsbusiness.parliament.uk/Document/86044/Pdf?subType=Standard

The two I noticed were both Tories.

Including the last question to Mark Francois, who wasn't down. Likely it was payback for support to avoid Hoyle getting the sack. Francois was especially fulsome in his support of Hoyle.

But that is the system we have. Where one crusty old bloke decides who asks questions to a (inevitable) weirdo or egotist (or both) who wants to run a country.

You said she was “least guilty”, so she must be least guilty of something?
When people say someone is the least gullty, to me it suggests they are trying to communicate that this person is not involved, just there.

Tory donors are not covered by extremism rules apparenly

Michael Gove suggests Tory donor's comments would not be deemed 'extremist'

Michael Gove has suggested a Tory donor’s alleged call for an MP to be “shot” would not be referred to the government’s new extremism taskforce, reports the PA.

advertisement

Back